Mark O’Neill is a specialist in dryland fitness training who has spent over 20 years working with athletes doing rehabilitation and performance testing and training. I enjoy seeing athletes achieve their goals and set new heights for their athletic performances. Being part of numerous championship teams has taught me how to push athletes to succeed. In 20 years, I have tested over 2000 hockey players, both on and off the ice.
Training and testing hockey players who have gone on to CHL, AHL, NHL, and Olympic levels after Junior has been very rewarding . As team trainer for the Penticton Panthers (BCHL 1998-2000) overseeing all aspects of athletic preparedness, I was fortunate enough to work with up and coming NHL players Duncan Keith and Chuck Kobasew.
• Certified Fitness Consultant and Fitness Appraiser STFA
• Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant Physiotherapy – West Coast College of Health Care
• Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise
• Rehabilitation Specialist – Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
• Instructor: Wilderness Survival Fist Aid/CPR – St. John Ambulance
• Occupational Fist Aid/CPR/AED – Red Cross
• Instructor: Occupational First Aid/CPR – Workers Compensation Board
• Level #3 Occupational First Aid – Workers Compensation Board
• Instructor: CAHA Trainer Safety Program
• Dryland/Athletic Trainer: South Surrey Eagles Junior A Hockey Club BCHL Royal Bank Cup National Junior A Champions 1998
• Dryland/Athletic Trainer: Penticton Panthers Junior A hockey Club BCHL
• Dryland/Athletic Trainer: Williams Lake Timberwolves Junior A hockey Club BCHL
• Committee Chairperson Medical/Head Trainer 1998 – present: Canada Cup Womens International Softball tournament
– Head Trainer: Female World Cup Championships of Softball July 2016 -Softball City
– Owner: Ernie Punch McLean Invitational Hockey Tournament, Langley BC.
– Owner: OCM Hockey Spring Development
• Owner: O’Neill Conditioning Training Studio – present
– Player 1981 Canada Games Soccer Team